Mezzo Sliding Windows
Visually sleek and deceptively strong, Mezzo Sliding Windows are distinct in their slim silhouette, ample glass area and smooth gliding action. Both sashes slide horizontally for easy opening and closing and lift out for convenient cleaning. The heavy-duty construction and weathertight fit ensure excellent performance and protection.
Mezzo Windows from Alside feature a thermally optimized narrowline frame and sash with a dual-pane insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent ENERGY STAR requirements. The elegant narrowline construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength while minimizing energy transfer.
You'll sleep well knowing that Mezzo's enhanced forced-entry hardware and modernized screen and bulb design provide greater protection against insect and other undesirable intrusions.
Strong, durable and weathertight, with the custom beauty you've come to expect from Alside, the Mezzo Window is in a class by itself – an affordable window with performance power above and beyond the rest. Plus, our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
- Narrowline frame and sashes with fusion-welded corners for exceptional beauty, strength and energy efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit with double-strength glass and warm-edge spacer system provides superior thermal protection and longevity.
- Embedded, multi-chambered construction creates airtight insulating compartments for increased thermal performance and strength.
- Non-conductive, composite reinforcement in the meeting rails allows for secure mounting of hardware and improves energy efficiency
- Nylon-encased dual brass roller system for easy-glide performance.
- Hidden screen track for a neat, clean appearance
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult Discount Windows for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
Sheffield Sliding Windows
With ordinary windows, more is usually a problem – more window area means more heat loss, and that means higher heating and cooling bills. But with energy-efficient Sheffield Sliding Windows, it’s easy to open your rooms to added beauty.
The superior performance of Sheffield Windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective barrier, while the extra-thick, fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield Windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframe on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home's style.
Best yet, Sheffield Windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind.
- Fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure for increased strength and rigidity.
- Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.
- Double-barrier weatherstripping for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Nylon-encased dual brass roller system.
- Theft deterrent locks.
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult Discount Windows for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.